Choosing the right Realtor
I have been a licensed Real Estate Agent in the state of Nevada for over 27 years. I obtained my real estate license in 1989. Throughout my career I have made a stellar reputation for myself and developed many unblemished, long lasting, professional relationships with many other top real estate brokers, investors, and title company representatives in Las Vegas, providing my clients the highest level of exposure.
My success is due, in part, to my dedication and personal attention to the professional services I provides to each of my clients. Over my 27 years in real estate, I have gained extensive knowledge and experience in the Sale of Income Properties such as Office Buildings, Shopping Centers, Apartment Complexes, and Mobile Home Parks; as well as the Sale and Development of Single Family Residential, Multi-Family, Commercial, and Industrial land.
When selecting a real estate agent in the Las Vegas area, strong knowledge of the community, strong negotiation skills, and a commitment to providing excellent service are all crucial elements. My experience surpasses the average commercial real estate agent this experience goes to work for you in each and every transaction.
I have created a great team to help me provide you the highest level of service. There is always someone to give you and your property the time and attention you deserve in every stage of your transaction.
ERA Brokers Consolidated Awards:
Awarded as a Top Producer by AGC for 2016
Awarded Leader's Circle Member for 2016
CoStar 2015 Power Broker Award Winner
Realty Executive Awards:
2015 Gold Solo Award
2014 Silver Solo Award
2013 Double Diamond Award
2007 Silver Solo Award
2004-2007 Pinnacle Award
2006 Gold Top Gun Award
2006 Chairman’s Award
2003 Double Diamond Award
1998 Chairman’s Award
I consistently remained in the top percentile for Commercial Real Estate Agents for over twenty years.
20 POWERFUL QUESTIONS TO ASK A REAL ESTATE REALTOR®
Before you sign a listing contract to sell your property.
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- What is the percent of Sellers compared to Buyers that you serve?
- Can we cancel the listing if we're not happy?
- Do you have a licensed personal assistant?
- Do you recommend that I hire an attorney?
- May I see your resume or personal brochure?
- What systems do you have in place that will keep you in constant contact with me during the listing and the transaction?
- Are you fully automated with your own personal computer, fax machine, copier, pager, mobile phone, etc.?
- May I see all the paperwork that you are going to ask me to sign?
- I want to give my property the advantage of the latest marketing strategies. How much time and money do you invest each month in professional training and marketing?
- Why are you personally motivated to sell my property?
- Why should I list with you rather than any other REALTOR® who is calling on me?
- What kind of experience and training do you have in negotiations?
- How many properties do you sell in a year?
- Will you personally be there when contracts are presented and handle all the negotiations?
- Do you have a web site?
- Will you directly market the property on the Internet?
- Do you follow-up on all showings on the property and report the comments back to me?
- Do you have an assistant to make sure no details are overlooked?
- What part of your business is from referrals/past clients?
- Do you market with direct mailings on my property?